[Pharo-project] Closure review

Michael Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Wed Sep 2 16:50:52 EDT 2009

can someone point me to any of the following
1) a definitive set of changesets or MC packages we applied for the
closure integration
2) a definitive squeak (or other) image with closures integrated. Did
Elliot publish a closure image?

i ask because i'm trying to hunt down a debugger bug.  I downloaded
Squeak 3.10.2 but I don't think that has closures (?). I tried to
update it to trunk but the process stalled. i'm not up on squeak these
days - is there a snapshot of the trunk somewhere?

Anyway just looking for another image i can use to compare method versions.

thanks!
Mike