[Pharo-project] Using Pharo from the command-line

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Sep 2 03:43:28 EDT 2009

I think  here you are trying to get to test.sq

I only adjust the incoming image name in the VM looking for ~ for
example, and resolving usage of ./ and ../

The additional command line items are then passed to the image
unchanged, so it sees only 'test.sq'  as the path name.
You would have to check the smalltalk code at the point where it gets
the command line parm and decide if it's 'test.sq' should that really
be './test.sq'
You might also try putting './test.sq' on the command line and see if
that works.

--
=
=