[Pharo-project] In the way of cleaning etoy

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sat Jan 31 14:55:44 EST 2009

I have an image that I ripped bookmorph out of, you want it?   I
ripped quite a few morphic classes out, plus removed quite a few
"test" methods that lurk on the class
side of various classes.

  BookMorph subclasses are StackMorph (which is easy to dispose of,
and TabbedPalette which is harder because that's used by the the
PreferenceBrower logic
I dropped the Preference Browser logic so I didn't chase where
PreferencePanel was used.

Still there were a few methods that needed updating, perhaps thing to
make this a bit easier is if someone could review usage if isKindOf:
and change that to tests  like  isBookMorph, etc

Also stuff test methods and Sunit tests into a seperate MC package
that you can choose to unload if you want.

--
=
=