[Pharo-project] Plugin organization

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Jan 31 04:51:25 EST 2009

I like the seaside organization

Top-(Purpose-)(Platform-)Rest

     * Seaside-Canvas contains he canvas implementation.
     * Seaside-Squeak-Canvas contains the platform specific code of
the canvas implementation.
     * Seaside-Examples-Canvas contains example code showing off the
canvas implementation.
     * Seaside-Tests-Canvas contains the tests for the canvas
implementation.
     * Seaside-Tests-Squeak-Canvas contains the platform specific
tests of the canvas implementation.