[Pharo-project] Plugin organization
stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Jan 31 04:51:25 EST 2009
I like the seaside organization
* Seaside-Canvas contains he canvas implementation.
* Seaside-Squeak-Canvas contains the platform specific code of
the canvas implementation.
* Seaside-Examples-Canvas contains example code showing off the
* Seaside-Tests-Canvas contains the tests for the canvas
* Seaside-Tests-Squeak-Canvas contains the platform specific
tests of the canvas implementation.
On Jan 30, 2009, at 3:54 PM, Adrian Lienhard wrote:
> On Jan 30, 2009, at 15:33 , Michael Rueger wrote:
>> Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>>> so what are the organizations we can use?
>>> Ideally I would like to have the test associated with their
>> The problem with that naming scheme is that then the tests would
>> be loaded together with their tests because of the simple string
>> matching Monticello does.
>> Which isn't something you want when doing application/runtime builds.
>> That's why I proposed the Plugin-* and Tests-* naming schemes.
> Pharo-project mailing list
> Pharo-project at lists.gforge.inria.fr
More information about the Pharo-dev