[Pharo-project] Using pharo in a course?

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Fri Jan 30 09:49:49 EST 2009

On Jan 30, 2009, at 15:32 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> ideally we planed for march now what is left to do:
> 	- trait fixes
> 	- etoy removal
> 	- licensing.

...there is some more stuff. This is also documented at http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/Milestones

- default in-image font(s)
- Alien FFI
- Package management system with stable and unstable distributions
- Remove SqueakMap from core
- All tests green
- Pharo one-click image
- Prepare second update stream to maintain released version
- Fix critical pending bugs

We make progress, but a bit less fast than what I hoped. Anybody that
wants to help is welcome... If you wonder what to do, just ask.

Cheers,
Adrian