[Pharo-project] Call for UI gripes

GARY CHAMBERS gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 30 07:10:18 EST 2009

Buttons - after loading you should reselect your theme to initialize the forms used for square button corners.
menu selection - not sure what you mean. Is it a menu or a popup choice (in which case spacebar should be used to choose option since enter is likely to activate the default button in the dialog)
Dialogs - dialogs are tied to their originating window so will surface  if the window is selected. I guess you want not to show dialogs in taskbar (maybe a preference, definitely not one-decision-fits-all)
Hard to read text - much better if you use a FreeType font!
OB buttons - David and I will get there eventually!
Tooltips - in what way? Making beziers from polygon morph would be nice and smooth, just tricky  to implement
Prefs theme - I deliberately didn't touch which buttons though I'll probably remove it next

Thanks for feedback.
Regards, Gary