[Pharo-project] Trait bug to fix....

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Wed Jan 21 16:03:50 EST 2009

Any suggestion for how to implement this? Without using some
reflection tricks, this would imply that the marker methods have to be
added and removed depending on the methods added and removed in
superclasses. This would significantly complicate the implementation.

BTW, this only is an issue if m is implemented as "self
explicitRequirement". I never really understood why one would want to
explicitly declare requirements. In the end, the difference is to get
a different exception than a MNU. If one wants this to see what
methods still need to be implemented in a class I would rather suggest
to extend the tools to show this (even the ones not explicitly
declared) and not use explicit declarations. The algorithm by
Nathanael to do exactly this is already in the image.

Adrian