[Pharo-project] Workspace Enhancement

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 07:58:56 EST 2009

> Is it anything like the "dive" feature in VW?  I really liked that.  It
> doesn't have to load the whole object tree, which is much faster when you
> have a really big root object!

Have a look at earlier versions of OB-Tools. They implement that, I
replaced it with the behavior of the original inspectors after people
complained about it. I think the chasing-style inspector is much
better than the "dive" thing in VisualWorks, because you don't loose
your navigation context with every click.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch