[Pharo-project] {Spam?} Names for the pharo scripting syntax

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Jan 20 03:05:43 EST 2009

Hi guys,

sorry to be blunt but I will ***NOT*** discuss this topic on this list.
I'm tired. We are a couple that want to write ruby-like script in
pharo with a smalltalk syntax but we want
something else that !! as delimiter.

So we have a first version and we will use it for our scripting
wishes. We will learn from it and may be adpat it a
bit in the future but first we will use it and not discuss endlessly.

Stef

I do not want to write but you can:

'From Pharo0.1 of 16 May 2008 [Latest update: #10201] on 30 December
2008 at 7:27:25 pm'!
"Change Set:		M7256-SmallDictionary-capacity-Test
Date:			30 December 2008
Author:			nice

This is a non regression test for http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7256
"!

TestCase subclass: #SmallDictionaryTest
	instanceVariableNames: ''
	classVariableNames: ''
	poolDictionaries: ''
	category: 'CollectionsTests-Unordered'!

!SmallDictionaryTest methodsFor: 'testing' stamp: 'nice 12/30/2008
19:26'!
testCapacity
	"this is a non regression test for http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7256
"

	self shouldnt: [SmallDictionary new capacity] raise: Error! !

!SmallDictionaryTest reorganize!
('testing' testCapacity)
!