[Pharo-project] [MC] [ANN] Sourcetalk

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 17:53:27 EST 2009

Excelents both documents. I really like them!

I am one of the SqueakDBX team and one reason I really hate monticello is
that when every time I want to save (commit) it commits full package. This
is very annoying,

So, I would really like to use Moncticello2 and SourceTalk. In addition, I
also should use the monticello to monticello2 exporter.

My question is, is this three things stable enough ? Should we start using
it or should we wait for more stable releases?

Thanks for the help,

Mariano