[Pharo-project] [OT] Great job guys

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Jan 8 05:13:08 EST 2009

Igor Stasenko wrote:

> by coincidence, i'm currently also working on GLASS, but still using
> old squeak image. :)
> Any success installing gemtools into pharo to use improved OB-based look&feel?

And when you are already doing that, introduce also breakpoints back in
Pharo as they are on GLASS GemTools. Very intuitive and the same as on
most other Smalltalks. If they can be supported in GemTools, why aren't
yet in Pharo? Any technical reason?

I know that breakpoints are somehow supported in Squeak, but my point is
to be supported the same way as on GemTools, and other Smalltalks.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek