[Pharo-project] About package renaming

Oscar Nierstrasz oscar at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Apr 27 09:23:54 EDT 2009

Hi Igor,

Last time I wanted to do this, my local gurus suggested the
programmatic solution:

Q How do I move all classes and extension methods from one package to
another?
| pkg |
pkg := PackageInfo named: 'Saphir'.
pkg classes do: [:class | class category: 'Coral' ].
pkg methods collect: [:method |
	method actualClass organization
		classify: method methodSymbol
		under: #'*coral' ]