[Pharo-project] Backporting function in MC

Alexandre Bergel alexandre at bergel.eu
Fri Apr 24 08:16:34 EDT 2009

Hi Nicolas and others,

I am glad you found this description useful. I am authoring a chapter
on Monticello for PharoByExample, and there is a section dedicated on
this functionality. However, I haven't been convinced this is a
feature really useful since I know no-one who used it.

If you used it, just even once, please let me know.

Cheers,
Alexandre