[Pharo-project] Infinite loop in Monticello MCWorkingCopy needsSavings

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 11:43:40 EDT 2009

I experimented other unaware beotian stupid manipulations (just to
workaround the oter bug) :

1) modify Kernel
2) add a SLICE-A requiring Kernel
3) Publish SLICE-A -> SLICE-A.1 Kernel.1
4) modify Kernel again
5) add a new SLICE-B requiring all dirty packages, that is Kernel and SLICE-A
6) Publish SLICE-B -> SLICE-B-1 Kernel.2

Now SLICE-B.1 depends on SLICE-A.1 and Kernel.2
BUT SLICE-A.1 depends on Kernel.1

7) quit the image, restart and load SLICE-B.1

Doing this, I ended up with Kernel.1 in the image... GRR