[Pharo-project] Nile and pharo?

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Apr 18 15:30:29 EDT 2009

Thanks markus. It is probably related to the point alex raised.
Since now traits do not share their methods it may happen that a
conflict
arise when it should not.
Could you do me a favor and load the fixes proposed by alex that he
published in the Traits
project on squeaksource. And redo your experiment this way we may
learn something.

Stef