[Pharo-project] SUnits and UI interaction

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Mon Apr 6 03:51:59 EDT 2009

Thanks for looking into this!

I added the following note to the issue:

It seems PSUIManager>>confirm: is where the ProvideAnswerNotification
is missing. There are more of those, though. I fixed another one and
now the BlockContextTest in a 10263 image are green again (see
attached changeset). We still need to check all other implementation
of confirm: and friends.

Gary, could you maybe have a look?

Cheers,
Adrian