[Pharo-project] old debugger and Cloasure vm on unix

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Wed Apr 1 22:52:07 EDT 2009

I'm trying to reproduce the problem that Michael Roberts reported. But I'm running into a couple of problems.

I'm running on a linux system, so I grabbed exupery-vm-0.15-linux.tz from the downloads page on google. I'm using the prebuilt squeak vm in this download.

I grabbed pharo0.1-10259dev09.03.3 and then loaded ClosureTests.st from Lukas.

When I run the ClosureTests I get:

  16 run, 8 passes, 0 expected failures, 8 failures, 0 errors, 0 unexpected passes

Obviously, I'm missing a crucial part of the formula.

BlockClosureTests.st also mostly fails....

Are closures expected to work in the linux vm? Is there a different vm I should be using?

Thanks for the help,

Dale