[Pharo-project] About getting supersending methods

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Fri Jun 20 09:55:14 EDT 2008

Hi Stef,

It seems like the code you posted is more complex than it needs to be.
Wouldn't the following three lines of code do the same?

Getting all super sending methods of a class:
Morph methods select: #sendsToSuper

Getting all super sending methods of a class and its subclasses:
Morph withAllSubclasses inject: Set new into: [ :result :class |
	result addAll: (class methods select: #sendsToSuper); yourself ]

HTH,
Adrian