[Pharo-project] Bugs

Gwenaël Casaccio mrgwen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 05:12:54 EST 2008

Hi,

I've some bugs to rapports :
  - when I save a method with the omni-browser I've a latency of 2-3
sec (sometimes more :s)
  - when I click and the apple key is pressed I've a DNU :
HaloMorph>>addMakeSiblingHandle:
  - sometimes shortcuts don't work when the mouse on the text box
(when I want to inspect, do it, ...)
  - on the script loader don't load the last version of the ast
(gwenael-casaccio-183 which is bugged) but the lastest of Lucas
Renggli
  - And as I'm working on the RBParser some methods uses [ :   myVar ]
I think they should be fixed (and some methods have strange ascii
code) :

ECModel>>resetSelectors
ECSymbols>>contains:caseSensitive:do:
ECUntypeModel>>initializeSelectors
FileDialogWindow>>defaultFileSortBlock
FileDirectory>>withAllFilesDo:andDirectoriesDo:
FileDirectory class>>baseNameFor:
HostSystemMenusTest>>testMenuHandlesNewMenuAppend2
LintDialog>>testsFromCategory:inClass:
Morph>>allMorphs
OBCmdCreateMethodCategory>>getCategories:reject:lines:
OBEnhPackageBrowser>>testDynamicInfo
OBMetaNode>>childOf:ancestorOf:indexIn:
OBMethodCategoryFilter>>icon:forNode:
OBPaneScroller>>addPaneSplitters
OBPluggableTreeMorph>>roots:
OBPluggableTreeMorph>>contentsOfNode:
PositionableStream>>nextLittleEndianNumber:put:
RBFormater>>formatPragmasFor:
RunArray>>withStartStopAndValueDo:
RxMatchoptimizer>>nonPrefixTester
RxParser>>test:with:expect:withSubexpressions:
SendCaches>>initializeAllInstances
TraitComposition>>copyTraitExpression
TraitComposition>>addCompositionOnLeft:

Cheers