[Pharo-project] Removing a trait from a class

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Dec 2 07:58:48 EST 2008

Adrian
I got some problems during the last smalltalk party at paris.
my pair programmer quitted the image without saving and when I
reloaded the changes it was a mess.
I could not remove methods from a class. The methods were not in the
method dictionary but their names showed
up in the browser.... The class organizer had them in. I would love to
check the classorganizer concept :)
I could not remove the traits from the class.

Stef