Re: [Pharo-dev] Grease conflicts #packages with RPackage
Dec. 4, 2013
1:34 p.m.
Esteban wrote:
sorry, but I still do not understand why this is a problem. can you elaborate why it should not be more implementations?
It breaks the system. You can no longer use senders. So currently, all Moose and Seaside based 3.0 images are somewhat unusable. Stephan
Dec. 4, 2013
1:36 p.m.
New subject: Grease conflicts #packages with RPackage
senders of what? I can use senders. On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Stephan Eggermont <stephan@stack.nl> wrote:
Esteban wrote:
sorry, but I still do not understand why this is a problem. can you elaborate why it should not be more implementations?
It breaks the system. You can no longer use senders. So currently, all Moose and Seaside based 3.0 images are somewhat unusable.
Stephan
4690
Age (days ago)
4690
Last active (days ago)
1 comments
2 participants
participants (2)
-
Esteban Lorenzano -
Stephan Eggermont