On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 5:03 PM, Norbert Hartl <norbert@hartl.name> wrote:

Am 28.02.2012 um 16:41 schrieb Mariano Martinez Peck:

Of course, not the fuel you use to go to work every day ;)� I am talking about Fuel serializer.
In particular, I wonder if our page deserves an update: rmod.lille.inria.fr/web/pier/software/Fuel/Software-using-Fuel

Let me know if there is something I should add.

We are using it in�

http://www.2denker.de/product/apitester

I first used image persistence but the image grow to large. Then I added fuel as journal to be written before image save in order to be able to recover from an emergency.�

I didn't undersantd this one. What is what you are serializing that you want to be able to recover in case of an emergency?
�
Now we redo the persistence part. An account object graph is dissected into configuration part and payload part. The payload is written directly to mongo db in a Json format. The configuration part will be written as fuel blob to mongo. Planned is that at startup a configured amount of account fuel blobs are loaded and started. Those configurations have their own processes that write back payload to mongo. Etc.

�
Just in case you want to know :)


Interested indeed :)�� I added it under "Custom applications"

Thanks!


--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com