pharo-users@lists.pharo.org

Any question about pharo is welcome

View all threads

Necessity / Location / Credentials for Repositories listed in iceberg

IP
in_pharo_users@nym.hush.com
Mon, Dec 20, 2021 10:51 AM

Dear all,

I would like to load a complete dev image with all repositories  affected for pharo 10 under development.
Is there a documentation I can follow?.

Where can I find

pharo-spec2
pharo-newtools
libgit2-pharo-bindings ?

Can I acess these?

Kind regards,

Friedl

Dear all, I would like to load a complete dev image with all repositories affected for pharo 10 under development. Is there a documentation I can follow?. Where can I find pharo-spec2 pharo-newtools libgit2-pharo-bindings ? Can I acess these? Kind regards, Friedl
SJ
Sebastian Jordan Montano
Mon, Dec 20, 2021 2:23 PM

For the ones that you asked: - https://github.com/pharo-spec/Spec - https://github.com/pharo-spec/NewTools - https://github.com/pharo-vcs/libgit2-pharo-bindings ----- Mail original ----- > De: "pharo-users" <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org> > À: "pharo-users" <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org> > Cc: "in pharo users" <in_pharo_users@nym.hush.com> > Envoyé: Lundi 20 Décembre 2021 10:51:45 > Objet: [Pharo-users] Necessity / Location / Credentials for Repositories listed in iceberg > Dear all, > > I would like to load a complete dev image with all repositories affected for > pharo 10 under development. > Is there a documentation I can follow?. > > Where can I find > > pharo-spec2 > pharo-newtools > libgit2-pharo-bindings ? > > Can I acess these? > > Kind regards, > > Friedl