RabbitMQ and Pharo

SR
saogat.rab@icloud.com
Fri, Feb 5, 2021 4:03 PM

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here used RabbitMQ in Pharo.  Would like to hear about your experience.

Kind regards,

Saogat

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here used RabbitMQ in Pharo. Would like to hear about your experience. Kind regards, Saogat
SV
Sven Van Caekenberghe
Fri, Feb 5, 2021 4:10 PM

Hi,

You could use the following:

https://github.com/svenvc/stamp

which is an implementation of STOMP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streaming_Text_Oriented_Messaging_Protocol

which works fine with RabbitMQ and Pharo.

Sven

On 5 Feb 2021, at 17:03, saogat.rab--- via Pharo-users pharo-users@lists.pharo.org wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here used RabbitMQ in Pharo. Would like to hear about your experience.

Kind regards,

Saogat

Hi, You could use the following: https://github.com/svenvc/stamp which is an implementation of STOMP https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streaming_Text_Oriented_Messaging_Protocol which works fine with RabbitMQ and Pharo. Sven > On 5 Feb 2021, at 17:03, saogat.rab--- via Pharo-users <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org> wrote: > > Hi, > > > > I was wondering if anyone here used RabbitMQ in Pharo. Would like to hear about your experience. > > > > Kind regards, > > Saogat >
SR
saogat.rab@icloud.com
Fri, Feb 5, 2021 4:20 PM

Thank you, Sven!  Looks promising!

Kind regards,

Saogat

Thank you, Sven! Looks promising! Kind regards, Saogat
GC
Gabriel Cotelli
Fri, Feb 5, 2021 4:58 PM

You can also take a look at https://github.com/ba-st/ansible

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021, 13:04 saogat.rab--- via Pharo-users <
pharo-users@lists.pharo.org> wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here used RabbitMQ in Pharo. Would like to hear
about your experience.

Kind regards,

Saogat

You can also take a look at https://github.com/ba-st/ansible On Fri, Feb 5, 2021, 13:04 saogat.rab--- via Pharo-users < pharo-users@lists.pharo.org> wrote: > Hi, > > > I was wondering if anyone here used RabbitMQ in Pharo. Would like to hear > about your experience. > > > Kind regards, > > Saogat >
SV
Sven Van Caekenberghe
Fri, Feb 5, 2021 5:10 PM

On 5 Feb 2021, at 17:58, Gabriel Cotelli g.cotelli@gmail.com wrote:

You can also take a look at https://github.com/ba-st/ansible

Looks nice, Gabriel, I didn't know about this project.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021, 13:04 saogat.rab--- via Pharo-users pharo-users@lists.pharo.org wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here used RabbitMQ in Pharo. Would like to hear about your experience.

Kind regards,

Saogat

> On 5 Feb 2021, at 17:58, Gabriel Cotelli <g.cotelli@gmail.com> wrote: > > You can also take a look at https://github.com/ba-st/ansible Looks nice, Gabriel, I didn't know about this project. > On Fri, Feb 5, 2021, 13:04 saogat.rab--- via Pharo-users <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org> wrote: > Hi, > > > > I was wondering if anyone here used RabbitMQ in Pharo. Would like to hear about your experience. > > > > Kind regards, > > Saogat >
VB
vincent.blondeau@polytech-lille.net
Fri, Feb 5, 2021 5:52 PM

Hi Saogat,

We are using it for handling distribution of test cases in Pharo. It is
based on the Sven’s Stomp library.

You can take a look there: https://github.com/tesonep/pharo-testWorkers

Cheers,

Vincent

Hi Saogat, We are using it for handling distribution of test cases in Pharo. It is based on the Sven’s Stomp library. You can take a look there: https://github.com/tesonep/pharo-testWorkers Cheers, Vincent From: saogat.rab--- via Pharo-users <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org> Sent: vendredi, 5 février 2021 17:04 To: pharo-users@lists.pharo.org Cc: saogat.rab@icloud.com Subject: [Pharo-users] RabbitMQ and Pharo Hi, I was wondering if anyone here used RabbitMQ in Pharo. Would like to hear about your experience. Kind regards, Saogat