pharo-users@lists.pharo.org

Any question about pharo is welcome

View all threads

Looking for more non-trivial example application based on Spec2 to learn from...

KO
Kasper Osterbye
Thu, May 13, 2021 6:14 AM

My sheep project - Ovina2 - is now public for other to be scared about.
I am on my way out the door, so databases will have to wait until monday
when I am back from kayaking.
This is the link:
https://github.com/kasperosterbye/ovina2

The two main presenters are OvinaHistoryPresenter and
OvinaAllSheepsPresenter, I expect they end up living in a single app window
in the end.
In my view it is about 80% done.

Best,

Kasper

My sheep project - Ovina2 - is now public for other to be scared about. I am on my way out the door, so databases will have to wait until monday when I am back from kayaking. This is the link: https://github.com/kasperosterbye/ovina2 The two main presenters are OvinaHistoryPresenter and OvinaAllSheepsPresenter, I expect they end up living in a single app window in the end. In my view it is about 80% done. Best, Kasper >
SJ
Sebastian Jordan
Thu, May 13, 2021 2:38 PM

Hi Russ,
Do not scarry of the WorldMenu item. Any tool can appear in the WorldMenu if it has a class side method menuCommandOn:. Just load the code with the script that appears in the README. Look at the classes in the packages and you will see that a lot of them are children of SpPresenter. I do not know if my tools is a complete example of all Spec framework. But at least it has all the basics covered.
Let me know if you have any question 🙂 We can talk on Discord too.

Sebastian