Fwd: [Esug-list] [ESUG 2022] Innovation Technology Awards

SD
stephane ducasse
Sun, Jul 3, 2022 9:16 PM

Begin forwarded message:

From: Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi@gmail.com
Subject: [Esug-list] [ESUG 2022] Innovation Technology Awards
Date: 20 June 2022 at 11:55:43 CEST
To: Members ESUG esug-list@lists.esug.org

Dear fellow Smalltalkers,

ESUG conference is a great event  with multiple opportunities to discover and exchange.
One of them is the Innovation Technology Awards.

This is a great opportunity to demo and discuss smart and cool Smalltalk software you've been developing the last 2 years.
All Smalltalk flavors are welcome!

Submit your project now
https://esug.github.io/2022-Conference/awardsCall2022.html https://esug.github.io/2022-Conference/awardsCall2022.html
On Behalf of the ESUG Board,
Noury

> Begin forwarded message: > > From: Noury Bouraqadi <bouraqadi@gmail.com> > Subject: [Esug-list] [ESUG 2022] Innovation Technology Awards > Date: 20 June 2022 at 11:55:43 CEST > To: Members ESUG <esug-list@lists.esug.org> > > Dear fellow Smalltalkers, > > ESUG conference is a great event with multiple opportunities to discover and exchange. > One of them is the Innovation Technology Awards. > > This is a great opportunity to demo and discuss smart and cool Smalltalk software you've been developing the last 2 years. > All Smalltalk flavors are welcome! > > Submit your project now > https://esug.github.io/2022-Conference/awardsCall2022.html <https://esug.github.io/2022-Conference/awardsCall2022.html> > On Behalf of the ESUG Board, > Noury > _______________________________________________ > Esug-list mailing list -- esug-list@lists.esug.org > To unsubscribe send an email to esug-list-leave@lists.esug.org
DM
David Mason
Thu, Jul 14, 2022 3:35 PM

Given the success of Camp Smalltalk Supreme, Richard and I were wondering if there is interest in a 3rd research Smalltalk conference (alongside ESUG/IWST and FAST/Smalltalks) oriented to North American Smalltalkers..

It would probably take place in May/June, and probably in/around Toronto.

So I’m looking for people interested in being on a program committee.

Thanks

../Dave

Given the success of Camp Smalltalk Supreme, Richard and I were wondering if there is interest in a 3rd research Smalltalk conference (alongside ESUG/IWST and FAST/Smalltalks) oriented to North American Smalltalkers.. It would probably take place in May/June, and probably in/around Toronto. So I’m looking for people interested in being on a program committee. Thanks ../Dave
JF
James Foster
Fri, Jul 15, 2022 4:04 AM

Yes, I’m interested but would prefer the second half of June (our school is on the quarter system) and would prefer weekdays rather than weekends.

James Foster

On Jul 14, 2022, at 8:35 AM, David Mason dmason@ryerson.ca wrote:

Given the success of Camp Smalltalk Supreme, Richard and I were wondering if there is interest in a 3rd research Smalltalk conference (alongside ESUG/IWST and FAST/Smalltalks) oriented to North American Smalltalkers..

It would probably take place in May/June, and probably in/around Toronto.

So I’m looking for people interested in being on a program committee.

Thanks

../Dave

Yes, I’m interested but would prefer the second half of June (our school is on the quarter system) and would prefer weekdays rather than weekends. James Foster > On Jul 14, 2022, at 8:35 AM, David Mason <dmason@ryerson.ca> wrote: > > Given the success of Camp Smalltalk Supreme, Richard and I were wondering if there is interest in a 3rd research Smalltalk conference (alongside ESUG/IWST and FAST/Smalltalks) oriented to North American Smalltalkers.. > > It would probably take place in May/June, and probably in/around Toronto. > > So I’m looking for people interested in being on a program committee. > > Thanks > > ../Dave
OV
Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
Sat, Jul 16, 2022 12:20 AM

I could be part also of the committee and my preferred date would be
around June, as we have closer to the end of the semester and traveling
to or near to Toronto is easier.

Cheers,

Offray

On 14/07/22 10:35, David Mason wrote:

Given the success of Camp Smalltalk Supreme, Richard and I were
wondering if there is interest in a 3rd research Smalltalk conference
(alongside ESUG/IWST and FAST/Smalltalks) oriented to North American
Smalltalkers..

It would probably take place in May/June, and probably in/around Toronto.

So I’m looking for people interested in being on a program committee.

Thanks

../Dave

I could be part also of the committee and my preferred date would be around June, as we have closer to the end of the semester and traveling to or near to Toronto is easier. Cheers, Offray On 14/07/22 10:35, David Mason wrote: > Given the success of Camp Smalltalk Supreme, Richard and I were > wondering if there is interest in a 3rd research Smalltalk conference > (alongside ESUG/IWST and FAST/Smalltalks) oriented to North American > Smalltalkers.. > > It would probably take place in May/June, and probably in/around Toronto. > > So I’m looking for people interested in being on a program committee. > > Thanks > > ../Dave
YC
Yanni Chiu
Sun, Jul 17, 2022 4:01 PM

I’d be interested to be on the committee. Any date is okay, since I’m local
to Toronto. It would be good to have a real “Camp Smalltalk” where we could
have a time and place to code together.

There hasn’t been a big Smalltalk event in Toronto since the 1990’s, IIRC.
It’d be great if Richard has actually sparked a “Smalltalk Renaissance” (a
least in Toronto).

Cheers,

Yanni Chiu

On Thu, Jul 14, 2022 at 11:35 AM David Mason dmason@ryerson.ca wrote:

Given the success of Camp Smalltalk Supreme, Richard and I were wondering
if there is interest in a 3rd research Smalltalk conference (alongside
ESUG/IWST and FAST/Smalltalks) oriented to North American Smalltalkers..

It would probably take place in May/June, and probably in/around Toronto.

So I’m looking for people interested in being on a program committee.

Thanks

../Dave

I’d be interested to be on the committee. Any date is okay, since I’m local to Toronto. It would be good to have a real “Camp Smalltalk” where we could have a time and place to code together. There hasn’t been a big Smalltalk event in Toronto since the 1990’s, IIRC. It’d be great if Richard has actually sparked a “Smalltalk Renaissance” (a least in Toronto). Cheers, Yanni Chiu On Thu, Jul 14, 2022 at 11:35 AM David Mason <dmason@ryerson.ca> wrote: > Given the success of Camp Smalltalk Supreme, Richard and I were wondering > if there is interest in a 3rd research Smalltalk conference (alongside > ESUG/IWST and FAST/Smalltalks) oriented to North American Smalltalkers.. > > It would probably take place in May/June, and probably in/around Toronto. > > So I’m looking for people interested in being on a program committee. > > Thanks > > ../Dave >