[Pharo-users] Richard Kenneth Eng is NOT Mr. Smalltalk

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 12:02:41 EST 2019

Hi Michael,

I share the belief that beyond some point pushing for something can
backfire, and if you keep going then you enter into the trolls or fanatics
zone.

However I don't believe the community has to do something, or exclude
anybody. In a wild place like the web, all efforts to exclude, silence or
ban are futile, so it's up to each one to judge. Transliterating a local
saying: "When John speaks about Peter, it says more about John than about
Peter.".

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo