[Pharo-users] The confusing state of SUnit

jtuchel at objektfabrik.de jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Wed Feb 27 02:29:08 EST 2019

So you are suggesting an extension of SUnit. Great. You just forgot to
attach your code ;-)

BTW: I think the current imnplementations of SUnit already carry a large
amount of pollution. Just because JUnit and friends introduced special
methods for testing equality and such, we also have this noise in SUnit.
This is not to say your suggestion would be useless. Just make a
proposal and let's discuss.

Joachim

Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel          mailto:jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Fliederweg 1                         http://www.objektfabrik.de
D-71640 Ludwigsburg                  http://joachimtuchel.wordpress.com
Telefon: +49 7141 56 10 86 0         Fax: +49 7141 56 10 86 1