[Pharo-users] NeoJSON mapping question

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 16:23:47 EST 2019

El mar., 26 feb. 2019 a las 17:57, Sven Van Caekenberghe
(<sven at stfx.eu>) escribió:

> PS: Note also that mappings can live on the class side (where they are global), but also inside specific NeoJSONReader instances (where they are local), like here.

This postscript should be a whole section in the docs, I remember it
took me some time to fully understand this, and how flexible this
could be.

Also I found confusing the semantics of the selectors and variable for
mapping/mapper, because it is the `mapping` that adds a new mapping
(e.g. #mapAccessor:).
But this might be just me.

Regards!