[Pharo-users] Mac OS X test [ smaller image ]

Christophe Demarey christophe.demarey at inria.fr
Tue Feb 26 15:09:03 EST 2019

> Le 26 févr. 2019 à 20:39, Hilaire <hilaire at drgeo.eu> a écrit :
>
> Thanks,
>
> Not sure about what is the nib and xib you are mentioning. Will check on
> that later.

Basically, it is where you design the UI part of the app. In our case, it is just the menu of the main app.

> I noted the Info.plist is a lot shorter in PharoLauncher compared to the
> Mac OSX VM zip archive one, though.
>
> Any reason?

I removed useless entries like associations files type / icons

Also, what I pointed is to build a dmg used to deliver the app.
Building of the application is done through a shell script: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-build-scripts/blob/master/build-platform.sh

you could use it to package your image / vm / ressources in an app bundle.