[Pharo-users] Mac OS X test [ smaller image ]

Hilaire hilaire at drgeo.eu
Tue Feb 26 14:31:52 EST 2019

Le 25/02/2019 à 21:55, Sven Van Caekenberghe a écrit :
> prometheus:DrGeo.app sven$ ./Contents/vm/Pharo ../Contents/Resources/drgeo.image
> 2019-02-25 21:49:49.816 Pharo[68128:5223153] No Info.plist file in application bundle or no NSPrincipalClass in the Info.plist file, exiting

Both Info.plist and NSPrincipalClass are present.

Are you sure about the path to the drgeo.image, the '../' should be './' ?

> This is not my area of expertise, but you are trying to do this without having a Mac and/or basic Mac developer experience ?

Indeed, no Mac no Mac devel experience. This was has this since many year.

In my school our 24 seats computer room is mac OS, so I kind have no
choice to get it functioning on mac

> Those .app bundles are really harder than they look. This is very much related to how macOS works (including virus and malware protection).
Yes, I have no idea. The last time I worked with bundled application was
with RiscOS, it was transparent.

> Can't you look at the PharoLauncher for how this should be done ? Maybe the developers working on PharoLauncher can help ?

Yes good idea, I extracted the dmg archive on linux, its Info.plist is
minimal. WIll take a look.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo