[Pharo-users] Repeateble URLs - REST?

S Krish krishnamachari.sudhakar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:55:54 EST 2019

This is fine:
www.bagelconcertfinder.com/zipcodes/{zipCode}

Preferred is :
*https://......siteName.../boundedContext/resourceInPlural/{resourceId}*

So this can be as you state but without _ underscores and "concertBlogging"
is identified bounded context for a set of resources
https://....siteName../*concertBlogging*/blogs/{blogId}

Plurals are recommended. Lots of Style conformance is recommended, stick to
REST and not use actions/ verbs in urls et als..
You can break many of the so called rules and still it will work fine for
you, but its up to you, to decide what you adhere to and what you define
for yourself

https://restfulapi.net/resource-naming/
<https://restfulapi.net/resource-naming/>
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/architecture/best-practices/api-design

Given the conflicting advices on REST, you can try and adhere to one-two
sources of advice.