[Pharo-users] instantiate Sparta canvas?

David Richards david.i.richards.iii at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 09:02:11 EST 2019

canvas := SpartaCanvas extent: 400 at 250

This fails even though the documentation says:

''I am an abstract class and should not be instantiated. However, the best
way to create an instance of sparta canvas is to send extent: message.''

!! Example:

Create an empty canvas of size 400 at 250:
[[[language=smalltalk
canvas := SpartaCanvas extent: 400 at 250.
]]]

So, how do instantiate and display a Sparta canvas?

Where can I find good documentation about Sparta?

Thanks.

David