[Pharo-users] Why is #findString: in accessing?

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Mon Feb 25 07:32:57 EST 2019

Hi Sven, thanks for kicking in - yes I do resort to that Finder (and I keep meaning to learn how to port that example search to spotter somehow) - however it only works for non-keyword selectors… (another one to investigate to see if it could potentially let you specify a parameter for its search).

I still wonder however if a category for ‘searching’ might be way more approachable - as accessing is far to broad on collection classes?

Tim