[Pharo-users] Why is #findString: in accessing?

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Mon Feb 25 06:40:32 EST 2019

Tim,

It always takes effort to learn a new language/environment/library. You can't expect it to be the same to what you know, or for things to be where you expect them.

String is also one of the most overloaded classes in the system, it will never be clean.

Lots of things fall under 'accessing', that finding something is classified as such, does not really surprise me.

Did you know about the Finder 'by example search' ? Here is how to find your selector:

HTH,

Sven