[Pharo-users] Interval form: x to: y when x > y - or how to count down...

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Fri Feb 22 16:35:37 EST 2019

If it’s always been that way - and things rely on it, sure.

But it doesn’t feel like the Smalltalk way to me.

Having to know about adding -1 seems very C, whereas Smalltalk always seems more natural ... and 5 to: 1 seems like you would count down, not be an empty range and do nothing.

But as you say, it’s personal. I’m still curious though.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone