[Pharo-users] What does the Package and Sub-Package comment do?

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Fri Feb 22 09:48:00 EST 2019

Hi - I notice that you can sort of put comments on packages - but I’m not sure if this is working or if its supposed to work?

When I type something it seems to create and extra Manifest tag, and then the comment that I type seems to be the same for the package and all of its sub tags?

Is this a work in progress? Should Calypso even show a comment for the tags (or is it read only for them - as its the parent).

I’m just not clear on what it does, and whether I can programmatically add stuff to it or not? (I was thinking for exercism to store exercise information there - but maybe I will stick to the test class comment)

Tim