[Pharo-users] Pharo Object Serialization

PBKResearch peter at pbkresearch.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 06:22:21 EST 2019

Bruno

OmniBase was ported to Pharo 6+ in Jun 2018. The original porting work was
done by Esteban Lorenzano, but he pointed out that, as a non-user, he is not
in a position to provide any support. It was used to a small extent by me,
and much more by Matias Maretto. The repo is at
https://github.com/estebanlm/OmniBase. There were a couple of tweaks needed
to get it fully working; I don't know whether they were incorporated in the
repo version.

I haven't really used it much - my project got overtaken by other work. I
think Matias used it more. You can see the whole story if you search for the
subject 'OmniBase for Pharo 6' in this forum.

HTH

Peter Kenny