[Pharo-users] im using pharo 7 with linux env. but cannot input korean.

Pierce Ng pierce at samadhiweb.com
Thu Feb 21 22:34:27 EST 2019

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 09:42:18AM +0100, Hilaire wrote:
> Hi Pierce,
> Yes, this option worked to key in Chinese.
>
> By the way, do you know if any option is needed on Windows? I checked
> for the options but I did not see anything relevant:

Hi Hilaire,

My self-built VM on Windows 7 doesn't have the option either. But,
multilingual input into Pharo works.

Outside of Pharo, configure Windows multilingual input. Within Pharo,
choose a font like Arial Unicode MS. Then just switch Windows input
system using hot-key or mouse click, and type. See screenshot.

Pierce