[Pharo-users] Pluralising messages or choosing word alternatives

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Wed Feb 20 17:39:47 EST 2019

Some great suggestions here guys - I had forgotten there were conditionals in expandMacros… that is the better solution.

Although I do kind of think that something on OrderedCollection like:

chooseBasedOn: count

	^self at: ((count max: 1) min: self size)

Would be a nice general solution for other things (I’m kind of suprised there isn’t something like that there)