[Pharo-users] Pharo general questions for a commercial application

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 09:16:58 EST 2019

Hi Bruno,

Is good to see you here as well :)

1) 7.0+. If you're in Windows only 32 bit is supported.

2) For RDBMS forget about DBXTalk and Garage, I would suggest you go
straight to the PostgreSQL client (P3) or SQLite. Those are maintained and
used, the rest... who knows.
If you need ORM you can use Glorp with any of those.

3) As Sven mentioned there are many options, there is people using Docker
containers managed by Docker Swarm, so the options are many. But if you use
Seaside with stateful sessions (you'll need affinity by session or IP).

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo