[Pharo-users] [ANN] SETT (Store Export to Tonel Tools) for Pharo6.1

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 08:42:14 EST 2019

Hi Dale,

The issue I faced was a trivial one, but also easy to miss.
I installed a vanilla linux environment to run it, and git was not
initialized, so I needed to config the user.name and user.email global
settings.
So every time Sett executed `git` it was complaining about the missing
config.

In the docs it talks about Rowan, but I couldn't spot what is the Rowan
part in the repo, other than the "rowan" directory itself. There aren't any
Rowan related classes in the image.

Esteban A. Maringolo