[Pharo-users] Looking for a STON in/out "factory"

ducasse stepharo at netcourrier.com
Wed Feb 20 05:00:56 EST 2019

Hi

I would like to use STON to save objects that non programmer will edit.
From that perspective I would like to be able to have a different class name
than the one in the implementation.

For example
instead of

'SQOne{#question:''Where do developers typically write the Pharo syntax?'',#choices:[''a stamp'',''an envelop'',''a postcard''],#solution:3,#explanation:''It is common to say that the Pharo syntax fits on a postcard.’'}

having

‘OneChoice{#question:''Where do developers typically write the Pharo syntax?'',#choices:[''a stamp'',''an envelop'',''a postcard''],#solution:3,#explanation:''It is common to say that the Pharo syntax fits on a postcard.’'}

I’m wondering if
	- there are hooks for that in STON so that I can inject a map. I look super fast at the doc
	and browsing the code and I could not find them.
	- if someone build such kind of layers on top of STON

Stef