[Pharo-users] [ANN] SETT (Store Export to Tonel Tools) for Pharo6.1

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:36:19 EST 2019

Dale,

I tried to test SETT to migrate a Package from Store to our repo.

But it fails while initializing the git repository. I set the destination
config to `isNewRepository := false`, then it works as expected.

I'm testing it against the Cincom Public Repository, which being remote and
full of code (and garbage), limiting by date isn't useful if I can't filter
by a particular package name/pattern (I couldn't find such option).

In any case, it's a helpful tool to ease the migration of code.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo