[Pharo-users] Partition/Sync ready databases for Pharo?

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Tue Feb 19 08:02:51 EST 2019

When you say Fossil - are you referring to "https://fossil-scm.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/index.wiki” ?

I’ve seen it come up a few times - is it good? But rather than subvert Esteban’s thread - if it is the above, can you hook into it to save application runtime artefacts such that a distributed application can read them back (I’d just sort of assumed it was for saving code and docs) - but it sounds like it can go a bit deeper than that (which seems quite interesting and perhaps what Esteban is after?)

Tim