[Pharo-users] OSProcess / OSSubprocess / LibC uniqueInstance

Albrecht Baur baur.albrecht at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 19 07:44:28 EST 2019

Thank you.

The Metacello snippet helps. It loads a newer version than that from the
catalog browser.

But 2 more questions:

1.: Is there a reason not to use just ...

LibC uniqueInstance system: 'zip -r 123.zip zipme/'

... ?

And 2.: Is it ok to use OSSubprocess on in 64 bit images even though the
documentation says it doesn't work ? (but it does)

-> https://github.com/pharo-contributions/OSSubprocess#installation