[Pharo-users] Partition/Sync ready databases for Pharo?

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 12:56:10 EST 2019

I have the requirement that an app that I'm prospecting must be able
to work offline and synchronize changes once the connection is
restored.

I want to avoid having to write "sync" logic manually.

Is anybody using Pharo with a database that supports automatic
synchronization (replicas?) like the one provided by Firebase
(Realtime Sync or Firestore)?

I rather use PostgreSQL/SQLite locally and sync with a "central" DB,
because I'm familiar with SQL/RDBMS, but I'm open to options.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo