[Pharo-users] Pharo Image with Seaside dies without any clues

sergio ruiz sergio.rrd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:54:46 EST 2019

Hi, all.

My seaside image seems to run for an indeterminate amount of time here and
there, then just stops running without writing to PharoDebug. How do I  go
about debugging the application crash? Is there another log somewhere?

It looks like there are other (path) issues when the the image starts up,
though..

the initial error log looks like:

https://gist.github.com/sergio101/8ac04fe5db4786c36fa3bf795807da9a

I’m not sure these errors are related to the image just randomly crashing
here and there.

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.codeandmusic.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101