[Pharo-users] im using pharo 7 with linux env. but cannot input korean.

Pierce Ng pierce at samadhiweb.com
Fri Feb 15 22:54:17 EST 2019

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 10:42:42PM +0900, peter yoo wrote:
> hello~.. im using pharo 7 with linux env. but cannot input korean.
> and.. already start shell script file open and add "--compositioninput".

I start Pharo with -compositioninput (one dash, didn't try two dashes
for the option). Chinese and Japanese input works for me. In Pharo I use
Noto Sans font loaded from system. OS is Xubuntu 18.04. Input system is
fcitx and mozc for Japanese. In Pharo playground, press alt-space to
enable Chinese/Japanese input, and just type.