[Pharo-users] Stability of Pharo 7 vs 6?

Hilaire hilaire at drgeo.eu
Fri Feb 15 17:32:32 EST 2019

Depends on what you are doing, I guess.

I am using the same P7 32bits image on linux since June 2018, but I am
doing bare bone smalltalk, and I don't use iceberg. It could be the
source of your problem as it is still new, or it could be the 64bits
image/vm. You could give a try for the 32bits version for a few days..

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu